Dear reader, how are you? I hope you are well. I am very grateful for your prayers. I hope you will like the topic that I want to discuss. The main topic of today’s discussionis how to add google adsense to wordpress? Check the article till the end for detailed information.
how to monetize google adsense wordpress?
How to monetize your wordpress website google adsense? will show you directly with live proof if you want to monetize google adsense in the website then you must see the full article carefully let’s know.
How to add Google AdSense to WordPress website?
How I have monetized the Google Adsense WordPress website I will share these IDs and also tell you how to monetize the WordPress new blog website?.
How to Connect to AdSense ads on your WordPress site?
Before connecting your website with Google AdSense, the things that need to be done are listed below.
- First you need to buy a top level domain.
- Buy good quality hosting and install WordPress.
- Publish unique articles regularly.
- Publish 25/30 articles each article should be 500/600 words.
- Index all the posts and pages of the website in the Google search engine.
- Sign up for Google Adsense.
- Enter the URL of the WordPress website.
- Select Business Account or Visual Account.
- Name your flower.
- Enter your full address.
- Enter zip code.
- Enter mobile number.
- Click on Sign up for Adsense.
How to add Google AdSense code to WordPress Header?
After that you will get the HTML code of Google AdSense, how to put it in the Header of the WordPress website?, see the details below.
Add Google AdSense to WordPress without plugins?
- Login to the WordPress website.
- Click Add New Plugin from the WordPress Dashboard.
- Install the Header Footer Code Manager plugin.
- Paste the Google Adsense HTML code.
- Go to Google AdSense homepage and apply for AdSense.
Can I use AdSense on free WordPress?
Now I will show you how to use Google AdSense account in WordPress website?.
Once your WordPress website is Google AdSense approved, you will setup the ads nicely.
After that, when traffic comes to the website, automatic income will start from Google AdSense ads.
Google AdSense WordPress plugin?
I have discussed the top 10 free Google Adsense plugins for set up Google AdSense ads on WordPress websites?. If you are interested, click the button below.
AdSense ads not showing on WordPress?
Now I will show you what to do if for some reason your website is not showing Google AdSense ads.
First of all, you must monetize your WordPress website with Google Adsense and then turn on Auto Ads.
After that, you will install any of the Google AdSense plugins given above and put the Google AdSense advertisement codes nicely.
Dear reader, through this article I have shared how to get quick approval of Google Adsense WordPress website? and I myself got Google Adsense approval for my WordPress website a few days? ago using these tips.
If you like this article about google adsense wordpress tutorial and if you are interested to tell your friends then share it on social media and comment us or stay connected with us to know more new updates about google adsense thanks.