How are you dear reader I hope you are well I am good with your prayers I am going to discuss the topic among you I hope you will like it very much the main topic of today’s discussion is How to open bKash account without app Read the article carefully for more details notice
Can I open bKash account with NID photocopy?
If you want to know how to open bkash account with photocopy of NID card or with your birth registration, click on the link below to know the article was written in the last episode.
How can I open bKash account at home?
Now you will know how to open new bkash account at home, see the below list for you to understand the details better.
Open bKash Account App
To open a bKash account using the app, follow these steps:
- Download the bKash app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Install the app on your smartphone and open it.
- Tap on “Sign Up” to start the account opening process.
- Enter your personal information, such as your name, mobile number, and national ID number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up a four-digit PIN for your account.
- A bKash agent will call you to verify your information and complete the account activation process.
- After your account is activated, you can start using the bKash app to make payments, send money, and more.
Note: You need to have a valid Bangladeshi mobile number to open a bKash account.
bKash app login
If you don’t know how to login bKash app then follow the steps shared below carefully.
Then you can easily login bKash app on your phone.
bKash App Login Steps:
To log into the bKash app, you’ll need a valid bKash account and a registered mobile number. Here are the steps to log in:
- Download the bKash app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the app and tap on the “Login” button
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) sent to your mobile number
- Set up a 4-digit MPIN for secure access to your account
After following these steps, you should be logged into your bKash account and able to access its features and services.